Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Comparing Cock size with an Alpha Male

By Talia

I was going to college and my roommate's boyfriend was over and so was my boyfriend. We were drinking and the subject came up about penis size.

I had only been with two different guys, including my boyfriend who is about 6 inches long and narrow in girth - I have since come to realize. My other encounter was with a high school boyfriend that was about same length, but a bit thicker.

My roommate was saying that her boyfriend had the biggest cock ever. My eyes kept looking over to his jeans area for conformation but it didn't look like much to me. I didn't comment but couldn't help but look. She commented on my glances and my boyfriend started to get frustrated.

Finally, my boyfriend said, "Let's compare our cocks to see who's bigger!"

I'm guessing he's seen the same thing as me, so he must have been looking as well and assumed the same thing. My boyfriend then proceeded to take off his clothing. His cock was rock hard my roommate kinda smirked.

This pissed me off and I told her boyfriend it was his turn. He started to laugh, pulling down his pants and exposing nine and a half inches and a lot thicker cock lol!

My boyfriend looked horrified.

 I asked my room mate how a big cock felt. She lol'd, saying, "A lot better!" 

My boyfriend called her a whore and her boyfriend smacked him 3 times in the face. Slap, slap, slap! My boyfriend started to cry and it was pathetic.

Meanwhile, my roommate's boyfriend stood over my boyfriend with his huge sexy cock swinging back and forth like a gladiator. He was so sexy, and I realized then what I'd been missing. I was sorry that he stopped after only slapping him around, as I wanted the beating to go more, to teach my pathetic boyfriend a lesson.

8 comments:

  1. My friends and I like to compare the size of our father's cocks. My dad is huge!!!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, what does the winner get?

      Delete
    2. Whoever she wants!!!! I always get what I want.

      Megan

      Delete
  2. wha??? who ever heard of people comparing their father's sizes! that's discusting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, my dad is such a stud!!

      Megan

      Delete
  3. Sweetie , you should give him a BJ and then ask him to deliver some more hard barefoot blows in the head after promising him you'll take his huge cockhead into your wet pussy when your BF will be completelly done and out, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That story was so obviously fiction, it lost any hope of being used as a turn on. No hope of humor do to how hard u try to sell it as being real, and I so hope it wasn't real do to revealing your lack of couth and or morals.(which is what sold this story into fiction) No1 could date anyone they didnt care for in some way. Point being, why would you want him to get smacked again. If your going to tell a story to try and arouse people, at least make it seam real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What??? Someone posted an untrue story on this site?? Holy fuck, thanks for letting me know! You are a true hero of the internet!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...