Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Super Stud

By SuperMuscleStud
 
Love most of what I've read so far. 6'2 242 lbs of SOLID vicious, young muscles here. Had many, many fights where a hot woman was the prize and there is NOTHING so satisfying as destroying another man then taking his woman afterwards. And any real woman wants the muscular powerhouse winner, ME, every time!
 
Not all girls are total sadists. Some pretend to be shocked and terrified as I pound the hell out of their man in the ring or on the street. But the really drop dead gorgeous ones LOVE it. I knew a fitness model who just loved using her assets to lure decently built guys into a fight with me they had ZERO chance of winning.
 
Rather than just be passive, this gorgeous blonde would actually call holds as I crushed my opponent. "Bearhug him, handsome! Let's hear those ribs snap, crackle and pop!" or "Make sure his abs don't work so good!" and even "Just fuck his face up, sweetie!" were some of her favorite things.
 
She was a total tease, too. After I defeated my under-muscled opponent, she would lower herself via a pushup so her 36-24-26 killer body was just inches from the guy and smile at him. Usually she told him she knew how bad he wanted it, but he wasn't man enough even with a fair chance. I used to laugh my ass off at that and she would ALWAYS invite the man to watch me take her for my victory celebration.

17 comments:

  1. sissy foot smelling manJanuary 29, 2013 at 1:34 PM

    I'm a sissy man sir and I would love for u to beat the living crap outta me in front of a bunch of girls as they laugh at how wimpy I am...I would kiss any part of your body as punishment for my sissyness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sissy foot smelling boyJanuary 29, 2013 at 1:36 PM

      Any girls out there want to see that?

      Delete
    2. sissy foot sniffing boyJanuary 29, 2013 at 4:36 PM

      Man i would love that...u standing over me laughing as I'm mounted and getting punched in the face..mmmm

      Delete
    3. sissy foot sniffing boyJanuary 29, 2013 at 4:40 PM

      Man I would love that...having u stand over me as I'm mounted and being punched in the face..u would probably be laughing at me...u would prob make me kiss his cock too as punishment..mmmm

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. sissy foot sniffing boyJanuary 29, 2013 at 4:47 PM

      I would kiss your feet after my beat down and my 3 incher would be rock hard maam

      Delete
    2. Find great muscle studs at GYM IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! Read my posts ..THEY"RE
      REALLY GOOD!!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. sissy foot sniffing boyJanuary 29, 2013 at 4:51 PM

      I'd do anything u wanted ma,am...anything u wanted after I got beatdown by superstud ...I'd be your bitch

      Delete
  4. FUCK YOU BLOODY SUPER STUD!!!!
    YOU ARE JUST A WEAKLING..YOU MIGHT HAVE GOT THIS BODY JUST BY STEROIDS..YOU ASSHOLE..

    I AM THE REAL MAN..I HAVE GROWN MY MUSCLES BY EXERCISE AND HARDWORK...
    I CAN BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU IN FRONT OF ALL THE WOMEN OF YOUR COUNTRY..YA BLOODY BASTARD..COME ON OUT IF YOU ARE A MAN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one tough son of a bitch. One tough ANONYMOUS son of a bitch. Haha. LOSER!

      Delete
    2. FUCK U ASSHOLE JACK BULL....COME ON OUT IF YOU ARE A MAN!!!!

      Delete
  5. So Jack Bull and me are gonna have a tough fight..anyone care to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh yesss count me in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, please call ur other friends as well. This is gonna be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all here to watch! let it be memorable please ! :-) lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...